How Does KBenefits Benefit You?
Our role in serving you:
Health insurance brokers serve a vital role between you and the insurance carriers. Our #1 role as your broker is to help you advise and help navigate your insurance options based on your group size, participation levels, plan benefits requirements, network needs and budget. Our mission is to help find you the plan or solution that suits you best. Working with KBenefits gives freedom to access multiple insurance carriers, payroll companies and PEO vendors instead of being limited to just one company.
As your broker, KBenefits is here for you. Using an insurance broker is easy to use and costs you nothing. Whether you are a small business owner or individual seeking insurance, we are here to help.
The benefits of having a broker:
- Brokers are a free, value added service. No additional charges for working with a broker.
- Broker knows the markets, carriers and plans.
- Brokers will help navigate your options upon enrollment and renewal.
- Compare multiple insurance quotes from the major insurance carriers
- Recommend plan options based on premium, plan benefits and provider networks
- Brokers can research your doctors and prescriptions
- Enroll in additional benefits - dental, vision, life or disability.
- Customer service from pre-enrollment to post-renewal. We are here for you!
- Help with customer service issues such as billing issues, researching claims, ID cards, appeals, etc..
KBenefits is here for you:
For quotes, questions or enrollment assistance, contact 732-333-1976 or email@example.com.