Why choose a health insurance broker?
Insurance Brokers help you compare multiple plan options from multiple carriers on your behalf. Brokers represent you, the
insurance buyer. Insurance Brokers are required to act in a consumer's best interest.
Most importantly. Insurance Brokers are a no-charge service. Brokers often get commissions from insurance companies and not
from the insured. Rates are the same if you have a broker or not, therefore having a health insurance broker is a free, valued added service that is essentially built into your insurance plan.
But you must assign a broker to get the broker service benefit.
Ways a broker can help you:
1) An insurance broker can help you to assess and manage your risks
2) Provide advice on insurance solutions appropriate for your needs and budge
3) Compare multiple insurance quotes from the major insurance carriers
4) Offer multiple product lines such as health, dental, vision, life, disability, LTC and Medicare
5) Assist with eligibility, enrollment and customer service issues
6) Help with customer service issues such as billing, claims, ID cards, appeals etc..
7) Ease the amount of paperwork you have to do
8) Available for advice and consult all year long from Enrollment to Renewal
Christopher S. Kudryk
KBenefits insurance services provide solutions for small business owners and individuals in New Jersey & New York. Contact KBenefits today and see how we can benefit you.
Thank you for referring us!
Referrals are the cornerstone of our business. Let us know if we may be of further assistance to you or someone you know. Glad to be of service.