Original Medicare - Part A & B
Medicare Supplement Plans
Medicare Supplement plans are available to those age 65 and older enrolled in Medicare Parts A & B and in some states to those under age 65 if enrolled into A & B due to disability. Medicare A & B does not cover everything. To help reduce your out of pocket expenses, you can enroll enroll in a Medicare Supplement plan and Part D prescription plan. Private insruance carriers offer standardized plans A thru N.
Medicare Supplement plans A through G provide stronger benefits at higher premiums with limited out-of-pocket costs compared to plans K through N.
Plan N: $20 copay for office visits; $50 copay for ER Visit.
Excess Charges (balance billing) is not covered.
Medicare Supplement Plan G:
* 100% coverage after an annual Part B deductible. (Deductible changes Jan 1st)
* Plan G has the same plan benefits and coverages, carrier to carrier.
* Plans A-N have the same network of doctors and hospitals, carrier to carrier.
* Plans A-N is accepted by all hospitals and ~93% of all doctors in America.
* Premiums do vary from carrier to carrier based on age and gender.
KBenefits Insurance Services
Individual Health Insurance
Medicare Plan Options
Christopher S. Kudryk
KBenefits specializes in health, dental, vision, life and medicare insurance for employers and individuals in NJ & NY.
Thank you for your referrals!
Referrals are the cornerstone of our business. Let us know if we can be of further assistance to you or someone you know. Glad to be of service.